Sunday, June 1, 2014

Memoirs of a balloon twister

I thought I should start off my blog with an explanation of why I am writing a blog and who I am exactly. Well I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, but mostly I am an artist. What kind of artist you might ask. Well I am a balloon artist to be exact. What is that you might wonder. Well I mostly go to children's birthday parties, I make balloon animals and I face paint. I have been very successful at this simple and fun business. This blog isn't here to show you all my creations I have a facebook page for that. No, this blog is here to tell you all about the weird, funny, cute, sweet, and strange things I experience while I do what I love. Balloon twist. I meet a lot of interesting people all the time. I am constantly experiencing new things good and bad. So hold on to your seats because these are the memoirs of a balloon twister.

No comments:

Post a Comment